How would the party build its organisation in the initial 2 years
- Party National Executive will make ad hock appointments through India – State, Parliament, Assembly and Local Units.
- Ad hock appointments will have a 6 months period to set up party units – including below his/her levels.
- As par satisfaction of National Executive, appointments made permanent until internal elections are held. This will be based on performance and adherence to party values.
- If the National Executive is not satisfied with any ad-hock appointees performance and or adherence to party values, it can change ad hock appointees and appoint new peers for 6 months.
- Unites established in initial 22 months, where a sufficient membership base has been established, shall undergo internal party elections.